Includes control library, test/demo application, help file, and VSIX for installing control and templates into Visual Studio.Version History
- Minor improvements to native interop
- Added support for German
- Fixed problem with suppressing first page
- Fixed Next button text inconsistency
- Added modeless support
- Support for .NET 4.5.2
- Removed designer elements (buggy)
- Fixed VS integration problems
- Fixed problem with font scaling
- Added Spanish resources
- Updated Wiz97 sample
- Added bitmaps for all controls
- Fixed bug that didn't capture ESC for close and Enter for Next button
- Corrected issues with rendering w/o visual styles enabled
- Allowed for extra images to be supplied for non-visual style back button rendering
- Added Win8 style button images for non-composition rendering
- Fixed bug in background rendering of command area so that double line removed on top.
- Fixed NuGet icon
- Added .NET 3.5 build support
- Added theme font discovery to AeroWizard
- Added ability in StepWizardControl to change default font via StepListFont property
- Added OverrideThemeFonts method to WizardControl allowing system theme fonts to be replaced at run-time.
- Fixed bug the prevents StepList from updating when a WizardPage is Supressed.
- Rendering bug fixes related to showing buttons in WizardControl
- Added ability to add controls to CommandBar in WizardControl
- Added owner draw functionality to StepWizardControl
- Updated StepWizardControl to support RightToLeft property
- Fixed button sizing problem when no text
- Fixed sizing problem with button area on Aero control
- Corrected problems with VSIX package
Since the 1.2.7 Release:
- Added .NET 2.0 and 4.0 builds
- Exposed themed controls
- Major changes to underlying code base to allow for the extraction of the wizard page container. This control is called WizardPageContainer and can be used separately to create custom wizards. The WizardControl which provides the Aero Wizard did not functionally change, but now uses the WizardPageContainer internally.
- Added ability for form to show wizard progress
- Removed the depreciated Cancelled event from WizardControl.
- Added more functionality to the test project to demonstrate/test all the kinds of wizards supported by the library.
- Added Visual Studio Template Package to install different types of wizard and include NuGet package if missing from project.